We're so glad you've found our website! Get a feel for who we are, what we believe, and how we can help you connect with God and His people. We really believe that spiritual transformation happens in the context of community, and that everyone needs to pursue life together in a local church.
If you're interested in connecting with us, you might try...
- Visiting us on a Sunday morning
- Checking out a "First Community" meal (Suspended due to COVID-19)
- Kids age 3 - 8th grade are welcome to try our AWANA club (Sept.-May)
- High school students are invited to our youth group
- We also have a college/young adult group
- Some in our congregation host a monthly International Dinner, particularly for internationals attending NMSU (Suspended due to COVID-19)
- Or, just contact us and a pastor would be glad to speak with you!